Sunday, March 29, 2015

App review- photoshop mix

This app is one I found to be highly entertaining and easy to use. Granted I probably don't use it as it was initially intended but I still love it! Photoshop mix was created by Adobe for graphic designers and photographers to easily combine and edit their photos on their portable devices. This app allows you to combine photos to create new and interesting pictures as well as the ability to create color differences and highlight certain aspects of a photo to portray your artistic ability. 


 While the images they provide are beautiful I went for a more... humorous approach...




















This app allows the user to upload pictures from your device, easily crop out the image you wish to use, and even alter the image in regards to size and color to help you match the photos you are combining seamlessly.

The app requires IOS 7.0 or later and uses about 89MB. Adobe asks to collect a variety of information from your device, but all of it is pretty normal for any app to ask for. Most of it is in regards to monitor usability and function of the app as seen below. Adobe also provides information on what the companies uses your information for and where it is stored.



















The cost of this app is free! (yay!) and in my opinion is worth it. Whether you want to poke fun at your family like I do or make beautiful pictures to market your epic skills like my husband ....















I think this app functions with ease and is very complex for being what it is. With more practice and an artistic eye this app could be very useful. I would recommend this app to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment